DSM design systems and managed libraries
DSM design systems and managed libraries is a self-guided learning experience to help you create a design system with DSM through the DSM-Sketch integration.
You'll learn about
- Creating a DSM design system from the plugin and the web
- The interface of DSM’s two main environments: the web experience and the DSM plugin for Sketch
- Uploading design files to create DSM managed libraries through the DSM-Sketch integration
- Managing and pushing changes to DSM from Sketch
- Helping your team get in sync
- You’ll have access to on-demand videos
- You’ll have access to step-by-step product walkthroughs
- You’ll take 1 quiz
This course is for anyone seeking to create a design system—design system makers—who are looking for more consistency with their design workflow and a more robust and efficient system among their design team members.
- 👨🎨 Design system makers: Designers
You’ll need an InVision account to access DSM through the web and the DSM plugin through Craft by InVision.