The InVision V6 experience continually improves with each release, as our Product teams work to resolve bugs and regularly implement new features. To see the latest InVision V6 fixes, features, and enhancements, check out the release notes below.
Which version of InVision are you on?
The following release notes apply to InVision V6 only. To see the release notes for InVision V7, check out this article.
Not sure which is which? Check the upper-right corner of your account dropdown. If you see the V7 tag, head over to the release notes for InVision V7 instead.
A number of bugs have been fixed in May, notably:
- Joining team projects: Team members can join their team prototypes again. Previously, the Join project button (in the modal that opened when accessing a prototype in which a team member wasn't yet a collaborator) was unresponsive.
- Boards requesting a password: Boards not protected by a password no longer prompt people to sign in.
Here's what we improved in April:
- These are a few of my favorite things: Add prototypes to the favorites directly from the ••• (more) menu on the screens overview page.
- Share link comment improvements: Search for all comments directly from a public share link.
- Speed reading: Mark conversations as read directly from the Comments tab.
You may have noticed some changes in InVision V6 during March. Here are some highlights:
- Screen count in collapsed sections: The screen count displays when your sections are collapsed so you know how many screens are in that section.
- ZIP export settings: Our download to ZIP feature now enables options to prevent hotspot hinting, prevent browsing thumbnails, and remove the "Made in InVision" branding.
- Fix for hidden screens: We released a fix to display screens in sections that were errantly hidden in Preview and Build modes.
You may have noticed a few great improvements in InVision V6 during February, all of which you'll see within the Comments tab of a prototype landing page:
- Search performance: After some behind-the-scenes changes to how the Search feature functions (for the Comments tab), you may notice your search results are returned notably faster.
- Search filters: Use the new comment filters to quickly find the conversation you're looking for. Here are all the ways you can now filter comments:
- Status: Open, Open and resolved, Unread
- Type: Comment, Private comment, Note, Tour point
- Mark all as read: Finally, you can also now mark all comments as in the prototype as a read with the click of a button—followed by a click to confirm the bulk-edit action, of course.
You may have noticed a couple of solid improvements for InVision V6 during January:
- Export prototype comments: In addition to V6 Enterprise users (excluding guests), now prototype owners on any V6 plan can export prototype comments. Read the details.
- Preview archived screens: If you've previously archived a prototype screen that you may need to restore, now you can easily preview a larger image to confirm that it's the right screen before clicking Unarchive.
Older V6 release notes
Read InVision release notes published prior to January 2021. Previously published on a monthly basis, each set of notes titled by month and year includes notes for all InVision products updated in that month.