To manage your InVision V7 user account and V7 teams, you'll need to understand a few key points:
- Every InVision V7 user account is tied to one email, which is used to sign in.
- Every InVision V7 user account is automatically assigned a team, which cannot be deleted.
- Every InVision V7 user can belong to multiple teams (if wanted).
- If you can sign in to InVision V7, you have a V7 user account and you belong to a V7 team—even if you're on the Free plan and don't intend to invite other members to the team.
- InVision V7 documents belong to the team or Enterprise team rather than to the document creator's individual user account.
To learn more about the differences between teams and user accounts in InVision V7, read these two articles: