When viewing text styles in your legacy DSM website, you or your viewers may notice that the rendered samples don’t display the correct font. This can occur if the viewer doesn't have the needed fonts installed locally on their computer. However, it is possible to add fonts so the text styles display properly for all users.
To add missing fonts to legacy DSM:
- Sign in to the DSM web view and open your legacy design system.
- In the left-hand navigation, click Fonts.
- Hover over the font that is not displaying correctly, and click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Change font family.
- Select your desired font service, or upload a custom font.
If uploading a custom font, make sure the font family name, font style, and font weight are correct.
- Click Save.
The text style sample should now display properly for all viewers.