With InVision V7, you can export specific prototype screens as a fully functioning offline prototype, PDF, or ZIP file.
Currently, it’s not possible to export Studio prototype screens in InVision V7.
To export specific screens:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account and open the prototype.
- At the top right of the page, click the ••• (more) menu.
- Click Export prototype, and then click your preferred export type:
- Export to PDF
- Export as offline prototype
- Export screen images (.zip)
A new window will open, and the file will download to your computer.
For information on exporting the entire prototype, check out this article: InVision V7: How can I export my prototype?
In addition to the inability to export Studio prototype screens to offline prototype, PDF, or ZIP file, there are a few limitations when exporting specific prototype screens to PDF:
- Comments cannot be included.
- Landscape orientation is not an option.
- Password protection is not supported.