When managing teams in InVision V7, account owners, admins, and managers can save time by bulk editing multiple members' user roles, resending multiple invites, or removing multiple users at once.
To select multiple users for bulk editing:
- Sign in to your InVision account here:
- On the left, click People.
- Hover to the left of each user's avatar and click the selection checkbox.
In the toolbar that appears after selecting at least one person, you can click Select all to select everyone visible on the page, excluding the primary owner (if visible).
With multiple users selected, you can then change roles, resend invites, or remove users. In the bulk edit toolbar,
- click the Change role dropdown and select the new role.
- click Resend invites.
- click the remove icon and click Remove [X] users.
Larger teams will see 30 users per page and can use the pagination at the bottom to navigate through your user list. To select all users on the team, excluding the primary owner, click Select all in the bulk edit toolbar and then click Select all [X] users.
Learn more about user roles for InVision V7 teams.