How do I install Craft Manager?
Craft Manager is available to download.
Once you’ve downloaded the application, you're ready to install it:
- Double-click the Craft Manager.zip file you downloaded.
- In your Downloads folder, double-click the Craft Manager icon.
- A new window appears asking if you’d like to move Craft Manager to the Applications folder. Make your selection, and Craft Manager will install into the appropriate folder.
- In the Mac menu bar, click the Craft Manager icon ().
- In the Tools tab of the Craft Manager dialog, to the right of either the Sketch Tools or Photoshop Tools heading (or both), click Install.
After that, you should be ready to sign in to Craft Manager.