Creating Documents in InVision V7
The content below provides answers for InVision V7. If you’re on InVision V6, read this article instead. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
After signing in to InVision V7, you're ready to create a document:
- At the top right of the page, click the + Create button.
- Choose the document type you want to create, or create a new Space:
- Space: Spaces let you create project folders, where you can store multiple documents.
- Prototype: Mock up an interactive web, mobile, or wearable experience.
- Board: Use boards to curate a mood board, design story, or collection.
- Freehand: Sketch, give feedback, or co-draw in real time.
- Spec: Streamline your design-to-development collaboration.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be prompted to name your document or space.
By default, only the creator can view the new document, unless it's in a team space. Learn more about document visibility.