After signing in to InVision V7, you're ready to create a document:
- At the top right of the page, click the + Create button.
If your Documents page is filtered to show only a specific document type, you will see a contextual + Create [document type] button—e.g. + Create Freehand, or + Create Prototype—and step 2 will be skipped.
- Under Create new, choose the document type you want to create or, under Get organized, create a new Space:
- Prototype: Create an interactive web or mobile experience.
- Freehand: Co-draw, wireframe, and present in real-time.
- Board: Curate a mood board, design story, or collection.
- Spec: Hand off final designs for development.
- Space: Group documents into a hub for your project.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be prompted to name your document or space.
By default, only the creator can view the new document, unless it's in a team space. Learn more about document visibility.