After signing in to InVision V7, you're ready to create a document:
- At the top right of the page, click the + Create button.
- Choose the document type you want to create, or create a new Space:
- Space: Spaces let you create project folders, where you can store multiple documents.
- Prototype: Mock up an interactive web, mobile, or wearable experience.
- Board: Use boards to curate a mood board, design story, or collection.
- Freehand: Sketch, give feedback, or co-draw in real time.
- Spec: Streamline your design-to-development collaboration.
- Once you’ve made your selection, you’ll be prompted to name your document or space.
By default, only the creator can view the new document, unless it's in a team space. Learn more about document visibility.