With InVision V6, you can create a hotspot that acts as an anchor link to a specific position on the same screen.
To create an anchor link on a prototype screen:
- Sign in to your InVision V6 account and navigate to the Documents page.
- Click to open your prototype, and then click to view the desired screen.
- At the bottom of the page, open the Build mode ().
- Create a hotspot by clicking and dragging anywhere on the screen.
- In the Link To drop-down, click Another point on this screen.
- Click Set anchor position, and then click the area where you want to add the anchor.
- If desired, check the box Smooth scrolling transition.
- Click Save.
With Studio, you currently cannot link to another position on the same screen. However, you can using Craft Prototype in Sketch. To learn more, check out the Craft Prototype product documentation.