This article provides answers for InVision V7. Please note that Groups are not available in InVision V6. Not sure which version you're using? Find out now.
Groups provide an excellent way to organize your designs and share relevant documents for a given team or design. More than storing your documents, groups provide a place for groups of people rallying around specific design challenges.
Setting access to your group
When creating a new group, accessibility depends on the type of group you choose:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this group: This will create a team group, so your team members—excluding guests—can discover and access all the documents within the group. Use a team group to better socialize design across your organization.
- Only people invited can access this group: This will create an invite-only group, so only teammates you have invited to the group can discover and access the documents within. An invite-only group helps you secure whatever needs securing.
Invite-only groups require a paid account.
Creating your group
To create a group:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account.
- Go to the Spaces tab and click the + Create button.
- In the Name your group field, enter a name.
- Below the Name your group field, click the dropdown list and click the type of group you want to create:
- All members of [Your Team] can access this group
- Only people invited can access this group
- Click the Create button.
To add or edit the description of a group, check out this article: Adding a description to your group.