If you're on a Team plan, you can publish prototypes to your team directly from Craft Sync in Sketch.
Before you start
- The team sync functionality is only available in Craft Sync for Sketch. To sync Photoshop screens to a team prototype, you will first need to create a team prototype in the InVision desktop application. You can then return to Craft Sync and sync your Photoshop file to that prototype.
- When syncing to an existing team prototype, you need to be added as a collaborator.
- If you're the Team plan owner, new prototypes will always be published to the Team plan. This can't be changed.
Syncing team prototypes
Here's how you sync a prototype to your team:
- Navigate to the Craft right-hand panel in Sketch and click the Sync icon ().
- Under Select existing, click the dropdown to select an existing prototype you're collaborating in. Alternatively, click the Create new tab, then define the name and the device type.
- Your team will be selected by default. Click the dropdown to sync to a different team, or to sync to your personal account.
- Once you're ready to sync, click Publish.