Your password must be between 5 and 60 characters. However, we strongly recommend that you create an appropriately strong password as we don't enforce stricter requirements on character types, capitalization, etc. at this time.
You should consider the following when creating a password for InVision:
- Use at least 12 or more characters
- Use a mix of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and special characters (punctuation, symbols, etc)
- Avoid using the same password across multiple services to reduce the risk if your password is somehow compromised on another service
- Consider generating your password randomly and using a password manager to store unique passwords for each system
- Don't use common keyboard patterns (e.g. "abcd1234"), simple words, your username or email, or information about yourself that someone could easily guess or discover through research (e.g. a birthdate, your son's name, etc)
- Never share your password with others
Learn how to update your password here.
Enterprise users can familiarize themselves with the additional password features by clicking here and then toggling Security Features.