With InVision Enterprise, you can create custom branding for viewing share links associated with your Enterprise prototypes.
Note: Your custom branding will not appear anywhere else in the product. To set a logo for your Enterprise sign-in page, check out this article: Can I set a custom logo for my Enterprise sign-in page?
Note: To make these changes, you must be an admin on the Enterprise account.
To customize the branding for prototype share links:
- Sign in to your Enterprise account and, at the top of the page, click People.
- Click the ••• (more) menu and then click Company Profile.
- Click Customize your share links.
- Next to Enable custom branding, toggle the switch on.
- Enter the codes for your text color, background color, spinner color, and spinner background color.
- Enter the text you want to appear on the loading screen.
- Click the Change Logo button and select your custom logo.
Note: We recommend a PNG, JPG, or GIF that is 496x496 pixels.
- To preview your custom branding, click Preview Settings.
- If you're satisfied with the new branding, click Save Settings.
Note: If you want to start over, navigate to the top and click reset to defaults.
To view the new branding, open or reload any of your Enterprise prototype share links.