With an Enterprise plan, you can set custom branding with your logo and custom colors that will appear when viewing share links associated with your Enterprise prototypes.
Note: Your custom branding will only appear when viewing prototypes. It will not be visible when viewing boards, freehands, or any other aspect of InVision Cloud.
In order to make changes, you must be an admin on the Enterprise account for which you’re configuring custom branding.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign in and click People at the top of the page.
- Click the ••• menu, click Company Profile, and then click Customize your share links.
- Next to Enable custom branding, toggle the switch on.
- Enter the codes for your text color, background color, spinner color, and spinner background color, and then enter the text you want to appear on the loading screen.
- Click the Change Logo button and select your custom logo.
Note: We recommend a PNG or JPG, 496px x 496px.
- Click Save Settings or click Preview Settings if you'd like to see what it will look like before saving.
- Once your settings have saved, you’ll see a green confirmation message near the top of the screen.
Once your custom branding has been set up, you can reload any of your share links to view the changes.