How do I transfer my prototype to a Team plan?
With InVision Cloud, you can transfer a prototype from your personal plan to a Team plan at any time.
Before you start
Here are a few things to know before you transfer a prototype to a Team plan:
- Once the prototype has been transferred to the Team plan, anyone on the team who has been added to the prototype will have access to it.
- If you are the owner of the Team, you will have access to the prototype by default once you transfer it from your personal account to the Team account.
- Currently, it is not possible to transfer Studio prototypes to a Team plan.
Transferring ownership of a prototype
To transfer ownership of a prototype to a Team plan:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Projects page.
- Click to open a prototype.
- At the top of the prototype dashboard, next to Assets, click the ••• (more) icon.
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- Click the link Or transfer this prototype to another user via email and enter the Team plan owner's email address.
Do not use the Select a company or team drop-down. That option is for Enterprise teams only.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
The recipient will receive an email invite. Once they accept the invite, ownership will be transferred, and the whole team will be able to access the prototype.
To create a prototype on a Team plan, check out this article: How do I create a prototype on a Team plan?