How do I remove members from an Enterprise plan?
Before you start
Here are some important things to note before removing someone from your InVision V6 Enterprise team:
- This article is for Enterprise accounts only. If you are on a Team plan, read this article.
- Only an admin can remove a member from an organization.
- When you remove a member, you don't need to transfer any prototypes. Prototypes created within an Enterprise account are owned by the Enterprise.
- Removed members can no longer access prototypes or assets. All hotspots, comments, and changes previously made by the member will remain.
- Design System Manager (DSM) permissions are managed separately. To remove a member from your DSM organization, read this article: Adding and Removing People in DSM
It is not possible to remove someone from a Freehand project they have previously viewed. Even after removing them from the Enterprise, they will still have access to the Freehand.
To remove members from your Enterprise organization:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise account and click the People tab.
- To the left of each member you want to remove, select the round checkbox.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click the red minus button ().
- In the Remove Members from dialog, click the Remove button.