You can create a public share link for all your InVision prototypes, boards, and Freehands.
To create a URL share or public share link for your prototype:
- Navigate to your InVision dashboard and open the prototype you'd like to share.
- Click the green Share button at the top right of your prototype dashboard.
- Click public share link at the bottom of the modal.
The link should now be copied to your clipboard and ready for sharing.
People who receive your public share link only have the ability to view, interact (click through), and leave comments on prototypes via that share link and cannot otherwise see the prototype.
They cannot leave comments via the mobile app or via web view from their mobile device at this time.
You also have the option to first adjust default settings for your public share link by clicking Link Settings at the bottom of the modal. Take a deeper dive into sharing settings here.
Find out how to share a specific screen (or screens) here.
To create a URL share or public share link for your board:
- Navigate to your InVision dashboard and open the board you'd like to share.
- Click the Share icon at the top right of your board.
- Copy the link to begin sharing with others.
Find out how to share a specific item from your board here.
To create a URL share or public share link for your Freehand:
- Navigate to your InVision dashboard and open the Freehand you'd like to share.
- Click the green Share button at the top right.
- Click Copy Link to begin sharing with others.
When working in a new freehand project, the first user to save the draft will become the owner of that freehand. To ensure that you remain the owner and are able to control permissions, we recommend saving your project before sharing with others.
To save a freehand, navigate to the top-left corner of the freehand document and click the Save Draft button. You are now the owner of the freehand and can share it with other stakeholders.