Sketch 85 is the last version of Sketch supported by the legacy DSM plugin.
If you're not ready to move to the new DSM, you can still create legacy design systems from the DSM web view.
To create a legacy design system:
- Sign in to the DSM web view.
- Near the top of the design systems list, click the Create button.
- Toggle on Create a legacy design system.
- Enter a name. You can also add an optional description and cover image for the design system.
- Set permission to Anyone at your organization can view or Only people invited can view.
- Click Create.
You can now continue to build your library via the DSM Sketch plugin.