Private Cloud is an advanced security offering for InVision Enterprise. With Private Cloud, all of your company’s assets are completely isolated from the rest of InVision’s customers. As a result, you’ll need to be aware of some important changes to your InVision workflows.
Signing in to Private Cloud
As Private Cloud is a completely separate instance of InVision, there are different ways to sign in to your account:
- Web: Sign in directly to your team’s unique domain and bookmark your domain for easy future access. Here's an example:
- Mobile: Switch to Private Cloud mode before signing in to the iOS app. For Android, simply sign in with your Private Cloud username and password.
- Craft Sync: Click the Know your team domain link and enter your team domain.
- InVision Sync: Select the Private Cloud option and enter your team domain.
Craft Sync is the recommended tool for uploading and syncing prototypes to InVision Private Cloud. Ensure that you have Craft installed on your machine and connect to your InVision account via Craft Sync.
Private Cloud users can sign in to Craft Sync in Photoshop using SAML SSO.
To connect Craft Sync to your Private Cloud account:
- In the macOS menu bar, click the Craft Manager icon ().
- At the top left of the modal, click the Prototypes tab, and then click Sign In.
Step 2 may be unnecessary in some cases. If Craft Manager opens with the Email Address field visible, skip to step 3.
- Below the Email Address field, click Know your team domain.
- In the Team Domain field, enter your team's unique domain—e.g.,
- Enter your email address and password, and click Sign In.
If you have any trouble downloading Craft or connecting through Craft Sync, you may need to contact your IT Administrator for help with your installation and to ensure Craft Sync is allowlisted within your company’s firewall.
Prototype migrations for Private Cloud do not include comments, history, share links, or collaborators. That being said, if you need to transfer a prototype to or from a Private Cloud instance, please contact InVision Support.
With Private Cloud, there are some limitations to be aware of:
- SSO for InVision Sync is not currently supported on Private Cloud.
- Although Studio prototypes are fully supported within Private Cloud, the migration of Studio Prototypes during the initial transition to Private Cloud is not yet fully supported.
If you require access to any of these features, please contact your company’s InVision administrator before moving to Private Cloud.
Need more help?
Get in touch via this Support contact form or by calling 1-877-932-7111 and selecting option 1.