Private Cloud is an advanced security offering for InVision Enterprise. With Private Cloud, all of your company’s assets are completely isolated from the rest of InVision’s customers. As a result, you’ll need to be aware of some important changes to your InVision workflows.
Signing in to Private Cloud
As Private Cloud is a completely separate instance of InVision, there are different ways to sign in to your account:
- Web: Sign in directly to your team’s unique domain and bookmark your domain for easy future access. Here's an example: mycompany.invisionapp.com
- Mobile: Switch to Private Cloud mode before signing in to the iOS app. For Android, simply sign in with your Private Cloud username and password.
- Craft Sync: Click the Sign in with your domain link and enter your team domain.
- InVision Sync: Select the Private Cloud option and enter your team domain.
Craft Sync is the recommended tool for uploading and syncing prototypes to InVision Private Cloud. Ensure that you have Craft installed on your machine, and connect to your InVision account via Craft Sync.
Private Cloud users will be unable to sign in to Craft Sync in Photoshop using Google Auth for SSO. Regular SAML SSO, however, is supported.
To connect Craft Sync to your Private Cloud account:
- In the macOS menu bar, click the Craft Manager icon ().
- At the bottom of the Craft modal, click Sign in with your domain.
- Enter your Private Cloud domain. For example: my-enterprise.invisionapp.com
- Click Continue and complete the sign-in process with your Private Cloud credentials.
If you have any trouble downloading Craft or connecting through Craft Sync, you may need to contact your IT Administrator for help with your installation and to ensure Craft Sync is whitelisted within your company’s firewall.
SSO sign in for InVision Sync is not currently supported on Private Cloud.
Although Studio prototypes are fully supported within Private Cloud, the migration of Studio Prototypes during the initial transition to Private Cloud is not yet fully supported.
If you require access to any of these features, please contact your company’s InVision Administrator before moving to Private Cloud.
Need more help?
Get in touch by contacting Support via email or by phone at 1-877-932-7111 and selecting option 1.