Private Cloud is an advanced security offering for InVision Enterprise. With Private Cloud, all of your company’s data is completely isolated from the rest of InVision’s customers. As a result, you’ll need to be aware of some important changes to your InVision workflows.
Logging in to Private Cloud
As Private Cloud is a completely separate instance of InVision, there are different ways to login to your account.
- Web: Log in directly to your team’s unique domain and bookmark your domain for easy future access. (Ex: mycompany.invisionapp.com)
- iOS: before signing in
- Craft Sync: Select the Enterprise sign in option and enter your team domain
- InVision Sync: Select the Private Cloud option and enter your team domain
is the recommended tool for uploading and syncing prototypes to InVision Private Cloud. Ensure that you have and connect to your InVision account through Craft Sync.
NOTE: be sure to select the “Enterprise sign in” option and enter your team subdomain to connect to your Private Cloud account.
If you have any trouble downloading Craft or connecting through Craft Sync, you may need to contact your IT Administrator for help with your installation and to ensure within your company’s firewall.
Some features of InVision are not currently supported on Private Cloud:
- UserTesting.com integration - learn more about using custom share links to user test here.
- SSO sign-in for InVision Sync
If you require access to any of these features, please contact your company’s InVision Administrator before moving to Private Cloud.
Need more help?
Get in touch by contacting Support via email or by phone at 1-877-932-7111 and selecting option 1.