Managing and Revoking Existing Share URLs
Here’s how you can find existing public share links to review or revoke:
- Go to your prototype.
- Click the ••• button (next to Assets under your prototype name).
- Click Manage Share Links.
From here, you’ll be able to view all existing share URLs you’ve created, as well as which settings you toggled when you created the public share URL (such as hotspots enabled, password protected, etc).
If you want to permanently revoke your shares URLs so that they can no longer be accessed, you can revoke them by doing the following:
- Follow steps 1-3 in the instructions above.
- Click Revoke next to any of your shares to permanently revoke that specific share URL. Click Revoke All to permanently disable all share URLs you’ve created.
Share URL Expiration
There are three reasons why a share URL may stop functioning.
- The prototype/screen you created the URL from is deleted.
- The prototype/screen you created the URL from is archived.
- The share URLs are revoked manually within the platform.
Share a Screen Section
To send a share link for a specific section of screens in a prototype:
- Go to your prototype and hover to the left of the screen section you’d like to send. Check the circle that appears to the left of your screen section.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the share icon.
- This will generate a share link for that specific section.