Craft Manager is a MacOS application that lives in your toolbar and helps to keep your Craft plugins up to date. In conjunction with Craft Sync, it also allows you to publish prototypes directly from within Sketch, and gives you quick access to your team’s prototypes right from your desktop.
Craft is available for download. Once you’ve downloaded it, you can install it by doing the following:
- Double-click on the Craft Manager.zip file you downloaded to extract Craft Manager.
- Double-click on the Craft Manager icon in your Downloads folder.
- A new window appears asking if you’d like to move Craft Manager to the Applications folder. Make your selection, and Craft Manager will install into the appropriate folder.
4. Click on the Craft icon in the OS X menubar to open the plugin manager.
5. Select either Photoshop or Sketch and click Install to install each plugin.
After that, you should be ready to experience Craft.
For Windows, you’ll need to download the Craft Sync Windows Installer in order to use the Craft Sync plugin.
Updating Craft Plugins and Craft Manager
See this article for how to update Craft Manager and the associated plugins.
Toggling Automatic Updates On or Off
In Craft Manager version 1.0.34 and higher, the option to automatically update all Craft Plugins in the background is available. To turn this option on or off:
- Click the Craft icon in the MacOS menubar.
- Click the cogwheel at the top right and choose Preferences.
- Under Settings, check or uncheck the option Automatically update plugins.
Craft by InVision LABS supports:
- The last two versions of Photoshop
- The last two non-beta versions of Sketch
For the best experience, we recommend downloading the newest non-beta version of Sketch.
Craft Manager works with OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) and macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and macOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra). OSX 10.10 (Yosemite) is no longer supported.
Authenticating via Craft Manager
Craft Manager handles InVision authentication, which is used to view and publish documents to a team of your choice. Sign in to your InVision account via the Preferences menu in the Craft Manager dialog.
Signing in to your InVision account via Craft Manager
- If you have basic authentication enabled, you can enter your username and password just like you would on the web. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign In.
If your team has SSO enabled, select “or sign in with enterprise” to be prompted to enter your team domain. Upon entering your team domain, you will taken to your SSO provider of choice.
If you’re a member of different teams, select your team.
Alternatively, sign in to an Enterprise account by clicking Enterprise to the left of the Sign In button, then enter your domain name, then sign in with your credentials.