- 21 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Transferring a prototype to an Enterprise account
- Updated on 21 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
This article provides answers for InVision V6 Enterprise
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard. On V7? Check out this article instead.
Before you start
Here are some things to note before getting started:
- You must be at least a contributor in the Enterprise you are transferring to.
- All collaborators who should continue to access this prototype must be at least reviewers in the Enterprise account before transferring. Otherwise, they will be removed as collaborators upon transfer.
- Existing public share links will continue to work unless they are revoked.
This article only applies to transferring prototypes. If you need to transfer a freehand, board, or DSM library, contact InVision Support.
- It is not currently possible to transfer prototypes between V6 and V7.
Personal to Enterprise
To transfer the ownership of a prototype to your V6 Enterprise:
- Sign in to your personal account (i.e. projects.invisionapp.com).
- Navigate to the Documents page and open your prototype.
- Click the ••• (more) icon, and then click Transfer Ownership.
- Click the drop-down and select your Enterprise account.
- Click Yes, Transfer Prototype.
After transferring the prototype, you can sign in to your Enterprise account (
your-domain.invisionapp.com) and open the prototype.
To invite or remove teams and collaborators, navigate to the top right of the page and click the green Share button. Currently, you must do this for each prototype you wish to transfer. There isn't a way to bulk assign prototypes to specific collaborators or teams.
Enterprise to Personal or Enterprise to Enterprise
To have your prototypes migrated from an Enterprise account, please contact InVision Support.
Here are a few important notes regarding prototype migrations:
- All share links previously shared will continue to work.
- All hotspots, comments, screens, templates, and assets will be retained.
- Any email notifications received prior to migration cannot be replied to. Once the migration has occurred, people can reply to new email notifications without any issues.