- 09 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
SSO: Configure OneLogin for Use with InVision V7
- Updated on 09 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Getting set up to use OneLogin with InVision V7 involves two primary tasks:
- Add InVision as a new application in OneLogin.
- Configure OneLogin in InVision V7.
We recommend that these steps are completed by your IT team or an IT Manager.
Add the InVision app in OneLogin
To add the InVision app in OneLogin:
- Sign in to your OneLogin admin page, select Applications in the main navigation, and then select Add App.
- In the search bar, enter "InVision"; select InVision App in the results list, and then select Save.
- On the left side, select Configuration.
- In the Subdomain field, enter your InVision team's unique subdomain (for example,
your-subdomain.invisionapp.com), and select Save.
- On the left side, select SSO.
- Make note of the URL in the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) field.
You'll need this URL for the "Configure OneLogin in InVision V7" instructions in the next section.
- Below the X.509 Certificate field, select View Details, and set the SHA fingerprint dropdown to SHA256.
- Copy the X.509 certificate, and then select Save.
You'll need the certificate for the "Configure OneLogin in InVision V7" instructions in the next section.
Configure OneLogin in InVision V7
To use and configure OneLogin as your Enterprise team's IdP in InVision V7:
- Sign in to your InVision Enterprise here:
- In the lower-left corner, click the [Your Team Name] dropdown, and then select People & Team settings.The Team page opens with the People tab active.
- Select the Settings tab, and then select Single sign-on.
- Turn on Require SSO for every member of [your Enterprise team].
- Enter the details you gathered during steps 6 and 8 of the "Add the InVision app in OneLogin" instructions:
- In the SAML Certificate field, paste the X.509 Certificate data you copied in OneLogin.
- In the Sign-in URL field, enter the SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) URL you copied in OneLogin.
- Select the HASH Algorithm dropdown and select SHA-256.
- In the SSO Button Label field, enter the name you want your InVision Enterprise members to see when signing in (for example, "Sign in with OneLogin").
- Fine-tune the sign-in experience as wanted, and then select Update.
After completing these steps for both OneLogin and InVision, any time a user attempts to sign in to your InVision V7 subdomain, they will be prompted to use SSO with OneLogin.