Today I realice that I can not see the "extensions" option on the windows menu on Photoshop and therefore, I ca not see the Craft Manager extension of course.
After I call with Adobe and a several emails with Invision I realize that the problem is not Photoshop or the extension, instead, it is the M1 compatibility.
So, if you have a Mac with the M1 Chip and the same problem, you need to do the next steps:
- Navigate to the Applications folder in Finder
- Expand the 'Abode Photoshop 2021' folder
- Right click on 'Adobe Photoshop 2021' application
- Select 'Get Info' from the displayed modal
- Check the option - 'Open using Rosetta'
- Quit any existing Photoshop sessions
- Re-open Photoshop
- Navigate to the 'Window' folder and see that the 'Extensions (legacy)' option appears in the menu
- From this submenu you can add the Craft plugins
- Craft Sync can now be used
Thank you so much to the Invision support. I hope this can help you.
Some helps links: