In light of COVID-19 and the impact is has had on our world, many companies have since moved to a remote workforce. At InVision, we're doing our best to share remote work tips and connect with you all during this trying time.
Recently, InVision's Richard Banfield, VP of Design Transformation, and Stephen Gates, Head Design Evangelist, shared their best practices and tips for leading, managing, and fostering trust and collaboration for remote design teams in a live Q&A. If you're new to remote work as a designer or design leader, be sure to tune in as Richard and Stephen answer questions straight from the design community. Check out the Q&A recorded live on March 19th, 2020 here.
You'll hear how to:
- Build trust and rapport with teammates
- Balance personal and professional responsibilities
- Work successfully around technical difficulties
- Create comfort for stakeholders working with designers remotely
- Increase the benefits of remote work
We'd love to hear how everybody is doing during this time and please share any tips and tricks that have helped you with working remotely below!