I am currently working on a prototype and thought it would be nice to imply button press interactions.
App Prototype for the iPhone X.
This is how I did it:
- Step 1: Create a certain prototype page in photoshop
- Step 2: Copy the page and invert the pressed button (e.g. a submit button)
- Step 3: Upload both to the invision web creator
- Step 4: On the first page I implemented an instant trigger with no animation to link to the second page
- Step 5: Automatically redirect the second page with 50ms to my home page with a swipe left animation
Online on my computer it works just fine in the preview mode. However, when I open the same prototype in the inVision App, I get stuck on the "second page". It seems like the automatically redirection is not working.
I tried to be as specific as possible. Maybe someone faced the same troubles as I did and found a solution.
Help is much appreciated!