Been using Studio for the first time today for a few hours and came across these various issues/bugs.
- I can’t do select all (cmd+a) in artboard size inputs.
- Every time I paste text directly into the artboard from the web it gets pasted to the top left of the artboard instead of in the centre of the current view.
- Pasting text from the web overwrites text formatting and changes font size etc.
- No option to paste with blank formatting (cmd+shift+alt+v in sketch).
- I had to restart Studio to make sure my fonts loaded in the animation preview.
- Can’t scroll within the play animation preview window by default).
- When saving - clicking the down arrow for file browser view required me to cancel the save and re-save to see the file browser.
- Paste in place (this should allow you to paste a layer on a new artboard in the exact same place as previous artboard).
- When centering two objects it should place the smaller one on an even pixel and give the option to offset to a sub-pixel.
Hope some of these can be fixed/implemented in the next version.