Over the years, UX design is becoming more and more popular and many junior designers struggle with solving UX design problems.
Having a framework to work helped me in my journey as a UX designer and I hope what I'm about to share will be helpful to someone in their UX journey.
Here is a cheat sheet I usually use to solve UX problems.
- Why is this product or feature important?
- What problem are we trying to solve?
- How does does it benefit the users?
- What business opportunity does it create?
- Who are the audience?
- Understand the where and when (context)
- List ideas
- Prioritise and choose the most realistic idea
- Then start solving: Storyboarding, defining the task, sketching, wireframe, user flow, user journey etc.
Framework can’t perfectly fit every task, so use your judgement as to when to apply it.