I'm trying to create a 'pull down and release' refresh home loader animation
I have the following art boards
- Home transition
- Loop 1
- Loop 2
- Loop 3
- Loop 4
I've set a swipe down motion interaction on home to home transition where the logo scales up slightly and the content panels of the home move down vertically and reduce in opacity
- Home transition has a timeout 0 secs motion interaction to go to Loop 1 (three vertical bars all in a dulled state)
- Loop 1 has a timeout 0 secs motion interaction over .2 secs to go to Loop 2 (1st vertical bar highlighted others all in a dulled state)
- Loop 2 has a timeout 0 secs motion interaction over .2 secs to go to Loop 3 (1st + 2nd vertical bar highlighted 3rd in a dulled state)
- Loop 3 has a timeout 0 secs motion interaction over .2 secs to go to Loop 4 (all 3 vertical bars highlighted)
- How can I loop between the loop states say 3-4 times before then returning back to home? The hack solution would be to duplicate the loop artboards 3-4 times to extend the linear animation but surely there's a better way?
- When on the swipe down release between home and home transition there's a glitch where on release the home screen displays for a split second before moving into Loop 1. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
The essence of Studio is good and better than principle but I have to say that it seems as soon as you try and do anything beyond a cute demo or the basics the wheels come off pretty quickly
All help/guidance appreciated. Cheers