It's been a month, and the bugs are still persistent in Craft and Invision using Sketch.
- Craft and Invision doesn't sync properly
- Some hotspot was not present in the Invision as you've seen on the attached image. Every accordion has hotspot, but few were present on the prototype. Ex. LOANS and CHECKING ACCOUNTS has no hotspot.
- The uploading ALWAYS stuck at some point (usually at the last asset as shown in the attachment). Sometimes it takes a whole day and hoping it will work. Crazy right ?!?!?!?!?!
So many bugs lately and I am so frustrated because I rely so much on this feature.
I did everything I can found solutions in the support including the deleting processes, quitting the applications, reinstalling, restarting of the system and even deleting the entire prototype.
- Craft version is V 1.0.74
- Sketch app version is 52.5
Hope we can guys fix this because I'm having trouble with the management about renewing the licenses and expanding my purchase of Invision because of the numerous bugs showed up from every now and then. It sometimes hurt our design operation and client presentation, and I cannot defend to the management why it's always happening, and gave them doubt about the reliability of the product.