I have a team with 4/5 seats filled, and an existing collaborator with a valid and active account who I cannot add to my team.
I have done the following multiple times with the same outcome each time:
- Navigate to the "People" screen - the screen shows four invitees and team members.
- Click on "Invite Team Member" - the "Invite People to Team" modal appears, with the subtitle "4 of 5 seats assigned."
- Click on the row showing the collaborator I want to add to the team - the gray plus sign changes to a green check mark.
- Click on the "Invite 1 Person" button - the modal closes and the person is NOT added to the list of invitees and team members.
- This only seems to happen with one person. I can add others to my team without problem.
- The email address and Invision account for that person are active - they can log in and actively use both.
- I have removed a team member and tried to add this person as the "fourth" member - same problem.
- I have navigated to this person's profile in Invision and tried using the "Invite to <team name>" - same problem.
Any ideas on what else to try here?