No results found for the query
[[ query ]]
View all results
Browser not supported
Sorry, the InVision Help Center does not support Internet Explorer. Please download
Microsoft Edge or another modern browser.
Thank you very much for posting here in Community about the features you would like to see added to Studio. We greatly appreciate hearing from customers like you in order to help us improve our products! Below I will address each of the features you listed above:
1. Center Zoom on selection being the default zoom / keyboard shortcut| Currently, we have several keyboard shortcuts for Studio which you can view here. One of which is to "Zoom to Selection" with "CMD+2". However, it appears as if we are currently tracking interest for the ability to set default zoom options for the Studio canvas - much like Sketch allows to “zoom in on selection” automatically when zooming in or out. Would you like me to add to your vote to that feature request?
2. Rulers | Great news! We are currently tracking a feature request for rulers in Studio. I will open a ticket on your behalf to track your vote for this feature.
3. Simple bitmap manipulations - Select and copy, Select and cut, Select and crop, Select and fill| As you have noticed, bitmap editing functions are not a current feature in Studio. However, I know our Product team has been tracking interest in adding these features. With that being said, I would like to send your feedback their way in order to get your vote added to add bitmap editing to Studio.
Considering each of these requests (copy, cut, crop, apply a color fill) are all separate suggestions, you'll see a few different emails from me come your way. So keep your eyes peeled for those!
With all that being said, I'm happy to report that you can fill a layer with an image by selecting your layer, then choosing Fill, and finally selecting the image button. Please see screenshot below:
4. Dashed lines| The ability to add dotted and dashed strokes in Studio is something we are tracking as a feature request as well. I will open another ticket on your behalf to add your vote.
5. Password protected sharing| This is also something we are tracking interest for! I will open a ticket to track your vote for the ability to have password protection for Studio share links.
For future feature requests, feel free to submit tickets directly to Support here and voice your opinion!
Hope this helps,
Love Studio, but would love to find out if there's any update on these requests. Especially dashed line. Even super clunky architecture or engineering design software offer dashed line option, or very old versions of Illustrator and even Freehand, I remember, years ago. Not having it on an incredibly well designed software InVision Studio brakes my heart.
We are continuing to track interest for all of the potential features for Studio mentioned above. I apologize for any disruption in your workflow that the lack of these features is causing for you.
I'm happy to open a ticket on your behalf to track your interest for dashed lines in Studio. Please check your inbox for an email confirming that your request has been formally tracked soon.
Please let me know if there are any other features that you would like me to add your voice to. You're also welcome to add your vote for features by filling out a ticket with Support here detailing the features you are looking for.
Have a wonderful day,
I support the 4th item. The dashed border with the dasharray and dashoffset parameters is very necessary.
Happy to open a ticket on your behalf to track your interest for this feature, Vitaly! Please look for an email soon confirming we've formally tracked your interest.
to comment, sign up or sign in.