No results found for the query
[[ query ]]
View all results
Browser not supported
Sorry, the InVision Help Center does not support Internet Explorer. Please download
Microsoft Edge or another modern browser.
As shown in the screenshot images, I've been trying to update my Studio project to InVision for web-viewing, however, I keep encountering the same error despite trying it for many times.
Is there a way to troubleshoot it?
Sorry to hear that you're running into some issues with publishing when using Studio. In order to further troubleshoot, can you please provide the following information?:
1. What version of Studio are you using?
2. Can you please provide a screenshot of your "About this Mac" overview?
3. Are you receiving any error messages besides "Something went wrong" in Studio?
4. Can you please provide the steps you took before running into this issue?
Look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks for your reply.
1. Studio version is 0.98.1
2. Mac overview attach in this message.
3. No I am not receiving any error messages besides the Something went wrong in Studio
4. I was just doing the same edits and amendments to my project. I've came across this message before but normally I'm able to upload it like a few hours or at most a day later but this time I struggle to solve the issue.
Thank you for your help,
It appears as if you are on an outdated version of Studio. Can you please try updating to the latest version of Studio and let us know if the problem persists? You can find the newest updated version on our site HERE.
If you continue to have issues, please answer the following:
1. Is this happening with all Studio projects, or just one in particular? 2. Are you the owner of the project and if not, does the owner get the same error when they try to update the project?
I am receiving the same error message when publishing.
— Studio Version 1.7.0
— Please see attached Mac Overview
— Have never been able to publish without an error screen
That's really odd. I'm sorry you're experiencing trouble publishing! I'm opening a ticket on your behalf with our Support team so that they can look into why you've never been able to publish without an error screen. Keep your eye out for an email from the team. Thanks for hanging in there and I hope you had a nice weekend!
Since yesterday I have same problem. Can't publish the prototype.. I've discovered that yesterday there was an issue on invision side:Projects.invisionapp.com, and Craft Sync were down on 06-03-2019 @ 11:00 - 11:10 GMT. We're currently investigating root cause.Still, even that issue was indicated as resolved, the problem persists on my side. The prototype size is 12mb, it's actually a modified velocity ui kit.
As a test, I've tried to publish other prototypes that I was able to publish before, but I had same result: "Something went wrong..."
Please help, as client is expecting to be updated in 3-4 hours.
I am experiencing the same problem since last week.I am in a hurry to get this published, as my client is expecting it today.
Thx in advanced
Hi Artashes and David,
I'm sorry to hear that you both have been having troubles publishing Studio projects!
At this point, I would like to collect some more information in order to investigate why this is happening:
1. Is this happening with all Studio projects, or just one in particular? 2. If possible, would you be able to try connecting to a different network and then attempt to sync again?
Once I have those details, I will be able to dig deeper into this issue.
Hi Shaina,It's happening with all prototypes, but I found out the workaround. 1. I publish the prototype with an empty artboard. Once in 10-15 times I am able to publish an 'empty' prototype.
2. After a while a prototype appears in "My Projects".
3. Then I paste all designed artboards inside an empty project and click "Update".
4. I receive again "Something went wrong" message.
5. After 3-10 minutes I found out that my prototype was actually published, despite I received an error message. I can see all artboards in "My Projects".
It's a very weird workaround to publish a prototype and obviously it is a temporary solution that allowed me to share the prototype with my client.I hope this information will be helpful.
Thx for your response, this is my first project with Invision so I can't check any other.I've checked with a different network and still can't publish.
I just created a blank project with a blank artboard, published it and is working fine and displays on my projects.Maybe this info is of some interest to fix it
Thanks for posting that workaround that you're using for the time being. That should help some other users visiting this thread!
Since you're still encountering this issue for all prototypes though, I would like for our Support team to take a look. I will open a ticket on your behalf so that they can dig deeper. Keep an eye out for an email soon from one of our Support agents.
Thanks for hanging in there,
Thanks for checking on those two things! Can you please also confirm what version of Studio you're using?
Thank you Shaina!
It’s late evening here in Italy and I am not working right now, but I will try to publish again the prototype tomorrow morning and ping if issue will be resolved.
Thanks for the heads up, Artashes! Our Support team will be reaching out, but I'll also notify them of this message. Have a good evening :)
Thanks for that last piece of information, David. Since you're on the latest version of Studio, I definitely think our Support team should take a closer look at what's causing this issue. I will open a ticket on your behalf and you will see an email from one of our Support agents soon.
Thanks for you patience,
Thank u for your support, I will wait for your feedbackHave a nice day!
Of course! Hope to get you some answers soon. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
to comment, sign up or sign in.