A lot of people have their strategy down when looking for a design job, but many might be lost or just starting to think about where to begin. What are your go-to resources for looking for design jobs? What do you like about them? I definitely feel like I have a rhythm down, but I'm always looking to explore other sites.
Here are some of my favorites:
- LinkedIn (job postings and employee directory research)
- Glassdoor (job postings and company reviews)
- BuiltIn (interesting startups and job postings)
- We Work Remotely (remote work)
- UpWork (freelance and remote work)
- Plain old Emailing (finding department heads and introducing yourself)
I think the key is to remain consistent and persistent and remember that serendipity plays a big part in where you should end up. Happy hunting!