I am using the Data tool, and the 'Custom' tab, to drop Unsplash image placeholders into instances of symbols in Sketch, but I am experiencing a couple of errors. Here is what is happening.
1. I create a symbol, with a rectangle to hold an image, and some text underneath it. I name the rectangle layer 'image', and drop an image using the Unsplash interface inside the Data tool - this is just so I can see this is meant to be an image. Lets say for example this symbol is a promo box - so theres going to be a few of these in one layout - so its best when presenting to the client that each promo has a different image.
2. Insert one or more instances of the symbol into a page.
3. Click the instance of the symbol, then select the Data tool and use Unsplash to drop in a vaguely suitable image.
4. Repeat this for each instance of the symbol.
5. At this point, if I save, and then close and quit, as I might at the end of the day, and then re-open the same document, all of the images I inserted in step 3 have gone, and almost all have reverted to the same image as each other. In some cases they do not, but they do change to an image I didn't select.
Alternatively, if I upload to Zeplin for my dev team to preview, all the images also change to the same ones. Less essential in this case, but then the designs do not match any PNGs I have exported and uploaded to InVision - which has become my work around for sharing with the client.
I am on Sketch 50.2, Craft is up to date, Data is version 1.0.27, and I am running OSX 10.11.6
Any ideas what is happening?