So I ran into this odd bug. Not a show stopper but something I thought you guys might want to know about.
- I opened up my Studio file from the Mac Finder Window.
- The Log In screen briefly flashed (showing I was not logged in).
- The file opened up and I was able to work, so didn't think to log in.
- I tried to mirror the prototype to my phone, so clicked on the Share Icon.
- When I did this the dropdown said that I was not connected to the internet.
- Studio then froze and became unresponsive
After a couple of times repeating the steps above and running into the same thing each time, I decided to do the following
- I launched Studio from the Application Icon
- I then got the screen to Log In
- I logged in
- I was then able to Share the prototype and Mirror it to my phone.
Seems like an authentication bug that is causing Studio to freeze and become unresponsive.