Affected Version: 0.10.40
- Created a prototype using Studio and published it to InVision on 3/30/2017
- On 4/6/2017, opened the same prototype in Studio and received an error: Unable to fetch user's list of organizations (I have my Studio connected to an Enterprise account)
- Close the error, and Studio seemed to behave normally
- Finished my edits, and clicked the Upload/Publish button. Studio window went all black and became unresponsive.
- Closed Studio and re-opened. Received the same error as Step 2, with the same behavior as Steps 3 & 4.
- Signed out of Studio, closed it, re-opened Studio and signed back in. Did not receive error and Studio behaved normally.
- Attempted to Upload/Publish, and Studio did not seem to remember that I had published this prototype before. The blue button said "Publish" and not "Update"
- Clicked Publish, and received error: Publishing error. Now clicking the Upload/Publish icon in Studio results in a black, unresponsive screen
- I had to sign out and sign back in to Studio twice more in order to restore proper functionality.
Opened a support ticket. Will update as I learn more.