- Verify status.invisionapp.com shows everything functional
- Select artboard
- click Craft toolbar "Sync" icon in the Craft toolbar
- Verify the correct project is selected
- Verify that "Only selected artboards" is selected
- Verify that "include hotspots when syncing" is selected
- Click button "Sync to InVision"
- Sketch will crash and both the Apple system crash reporter as well as the Sketch crash reporter will take a minute or two to pop up.
- edit to add: Sync window says it's processing symbols and then it reports that it is syncing artboards and 100ms after it says that it's syncing artboards everything crashes.
This happens whether one artboard is selected or many are selected.
I was able to sync screens earlier today, so I don't know what happened. I'm going to posit that the Studio rollout is killing the Invision servers. Just a guess. :-)
Thanks in advance for any help, ideas, etc.