Photoshop version: 2017.1.1
OS: Windows 10 Pro
I made sure Photoshop was not running before the installation and went through 1-7 of the following steps:
1. Download Craft Sync's Windows installer (https://s3.amazonaws.com/www-assets.invisionapp.com/labs/craft/CraftInstaller-win.zip)
2. Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to the device.
3. Click Install.
4. Once the download is complete, click Finish.
5. Restart your machine.
6. Open the Control Panel and verify Craft Sync installing.
7. Open Photoshop.
8. Select the Window option from the menu, followed by selecting Extension > Sync.
9. You will receive an access alert, please ensure to click Allow Access.
In the Control Panel, the programs list shows Craft has installed. However, it is not shown in the Extensions listed in Photoshop.
There are no other versions of Photoshop on the machine that would cause a conflict.
Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.