Downloading icons from DSM
Here’s how it works:
- From a DSM design system, navigate to your Foundations section, then Icons.
- Under your preferred icon, click the file name in the Download column.
If you’re not seeing icons to download, here’s what to communicate to your design team to enable this:
- For icons to be downloaded from DSM, from within a design source file, the design element should be marked for export as an SVG.
Downloading assets from Inspect
There are two ways to get to a downloadable element from Inspect mode within an InVision prototype:
- Without an element selected, click the Assets tab in the top-right to access all downloadable elements on the screen.
- With an element selected, click the Download button to view and download available file formats.
If you’re not seeing the option to download assets, here’s what to communicate to your designers to enable this:
- For assets to be downloaded from InVision Inspect, from within a design source file, the design element should be marked for export.
- Let your design team know which format and size you’d like, for example, 2x PNG.