You'll learn how to
- Publish a version of a design system using semantic versioning
- Write informative and engaging release notes
- View, swap, and compare different versions of a design system
- You'll have access to on-demand videos
- You'll have access to step-by-step walkthroughs
- You'll take two quizzes
This course is for anyone seeking to create multiple versions of a design system. It’s best for design system facilitators who communicate with the whole team—designers and developers—to scale a design system and progressively release versions for the system’s end users.
- 👥 Design system makers: DSM admins and editors
You’ll need to access DSM through your InVision account and through the DSM-Sketch plugin.
The version control feature is only available to DSM Enterprise plans.