DSM Sketch integration
Our DSM plugin tightly integrates with native Sketch Libraries, making it easier to set up your design system and drive adoption across your team. Within the plugin, we’ve given you greater control over design systems access and versioning.
We’ve created an import flow that can take any Sketch file and import your symbols and styles into a draft version of your design system.
The integration with Sketch Libraries lets you upload files to DSM in a single click.
Here’s what the DSM Sketch integration offers:
- Bring your existing libraries. This means no refactoring how you use Sketch to work with DSM.
- Minimize new behaviors. Use the tool you know, how you use it today, without having to re-learn how to work with Sketch Libraries or symbols.
- Native UI for navigating. DSM is built into the Sketch sidebar panel for easy navigation.
- In-app notifications. Leverage Sketch’s great experiences for understanding what’s changing or what’s out of sync.
- Batch upload to DSM. So you don’t hunt for the 5 or 10 things you updated and add them to DSM, you can push all data up with a single click.