The DSM web view
Open to anyone provided you allow access, this customizable website is where you'll view and release versions of the system and where previous versions' release notes, change logs, and visual version histories are stored.
It is a centralized location for everyone to access:
- Design patterns
- Usage guidelines and documentation
- Coded component integrations
DSM Sketch plugin
DSM is accessed through Sketch via Craft by InVision.
The DSM plugin is where:
- Editors and Design System Makers push style and symbol updates to DSM managed libraries.
- Design system Users and Consumers access version-controlled system components to use in production design files.
DSM developer tools
DSM integrates with tools that help developers build faster which include:
- Live Components. DSM allows dev teams to integrate live, reusable, coded components from Storybook, Styleguidist, Codepen, and others.
- InVision Inspect. Developers can see which system components are used in prototypes.
- Design Tokens Manager. A groundbreaking tool to manage design tokens within your system.