This article applies to InVision V7 Enterprise customers. To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
All Enterprise team members can view the integrations their organization has access to from the InVision V7 home page.
Before you start
- Depending on how your Enterprise organization is configured, you may not have access to all integrations by default.
- New integrations may require Enterprise Owner or Admin approval.
- Explore our suite of InVision V7 integrations here: InVision V7 Integrations.
Viewing existing integrations
All members of your organization can see which integrations are enabled or disabled.
To view existing integrations:
- Sign in to your InVision V7 account.
- On the left sidebar, click the (more) menu and then select Integrations.
- To learn more about an integration, click Learn more.
Integrations disabled by your organization will show Requires approval in the upper-right corner of the tile. Reach out to your organization’s Admin to request approval.
Enabling or disabling integrations
Only an Enterprise Owner or Admin can enable or disable integrations for their organization.
If an integration you’ve used is now disabled, this can affect how you access and interact with your content. To enable an integration, contact your Enterprise Admin. See how disabled integrations can affect your content here: Disabled Integrations.