Note: This article provides answers for InVision V7. To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Take your presentations and brainstorming sessions to the next level by embedding fully functional InVision prototypes directly into your Freehand documents. Changes made to the prototype in Build mode will be reflected live in the embedded prototype in Freehand.
Adding a prototype to a Freehand document
To add a prototype to a Freehand document:
- Open the prototype you want to embed.
- Click the Share button, then copy or generate a public share link.
- Open your Freehand document.
- Click the Add-ons menu and select Prototypes.
- Paste your prototype’s public share link in the URL field and click Embed Prototype.
Click and drag the handles around the prototype to resize it.
Interacting with a prototype in Freehand
To interact with the prototype, double-click the prototype and use your keyboard arrow keys to navigate through the screens. If the prototype has hotspots, you will be able to use them to navigate through the screens.
Removing a prototype from a Freehand document
To remove a prototype from a Freehand document, select the prototype and press
Delete on your keyboard.