Note: This article provides answers for InVision V7. To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Create a wireframe right in Freehand and share it with your team to start collaborating. Use the wireframe add-on to find the perfect component, then drag and drop it into your freehand.
Creating a wireframe
To create a wireframe:
- Open your freehand document.
- Click the add-ons menu and select Wireframe.
- Scroll through the component catalog or use the dropdown to select a category.
To search for a component, click the dropdown and select All Categories, then type the keyword in the search box.
- Click and drag a component into your freehand. To resize a component, click and drag the handles to the desired size.
You can edit a component as needed. To edit text, double-click the component and enter your text.
With one or more components selected, you can select the more icon above the selected object(s) to open a contextual menu with various options.
To explore wireframe options:
- Select the pointer tool .
- Select the component(s) or wireframe.
You can click and drag to select multiple components.
- Click the more icon and select one of the following options:
- Copy link: copy a link to the selected object
- Bring to front
]: bring the selected object(s) to the front
- Send to back
[: send the selected object(s) to the back
- Export to image: export the selected object(s) as an image in PNG format
Cmd + C: copy the selected object(s)
Delete: delete the selected object(s)
If you’ve deleted an object by accident, you can undo it by typing
Cmd + Z. You can also revert to a previous version of the document using version history.
Cmd + D: duplicate the selected object(s) in the same freehand document.