This article provides answers for V7 Freehand-only users
This article is specific for V7 Freehand-only users. To see our plans covering prototyping and other products, please see this article.
($4.00/month if you choose annual billing)
($7.95/month if you choose annual billing)
|User limit||Up to 100 active users||Up to 200 active users||Up to 15 active users|
|3 Freehand documents||
(Prototype, Freehand, Boards, Specs)
How do I sign up for a Freehand plan?
You can sign up for a Freehand-focused V7 account in invisionapp.com/freehand
How do I upgrade my Freehand account?
If you schedule an upgrade for your Freehand account between October 25th and November 14th, your first charge will happen on November 15th.
To upgrade your plan:
- Sign in to your InVision account.
- At the top right of the homepage, click Upgrade Now.
- In the Freehand Pro column, click the Upgrade Now button.
- Choose Annual billing or Monthly billing.
- Enter your payment method and billing details.
- If all the information looks correct, check the box that says I agree to InVision's Terms of Service and Fair Billing Policy.
- Click Purchase upgrade.
How do I downgrade my Freehand account?
To cancel your Freehand Pro upgrade, please reach out to InVision Support.
I have a V7 Pro plan, and I and want a Freehand plan. What should I do?
You can start a separate Freehand plan on a different team. The two will run independently, and thus be treated as different plans.
It isn't possible to transfer or change plans from a V7 Pro plan to a Freehand plan (or vice versa).
No refunds will be issued for canceled plans.