This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Freehand includes add-ons and templates to boost your team’s collaboration and workflow.
Add-ons are tools that add increased functionality and interactivity to your freehands. Pin your favourite add-ons to the toolbar for quick access.
Find add-ons under ••• More tools in every freehand document.
Add-ons only appear in the toolbar for desktop.
For more information on specific add-ons, explore the following list:
- Adobe XD: Use the Adobe XD add-on to curate and contextualize designs in Freehand so collaborators can give feedback.
- Asana: Use the Asana add-on to import Asana tasks into Freehand and create Asana tasks from sticky notes and cards.
- Azure DevOps: Use the Azure DevOps add-on to import Azure work items to Freehand and create new Azure work items from sticky notes and cards.
- Chart: Use the Chart add-on to create charts.
- Color Swatches: Add color swatches into Freehand to help identify specific colors for branding or expand creativity in working sessions.
- Figma: Use the Figma add-on to curate and contextualize designs in Freehand so collaborators can give feedback.
- Giphy: Use the Giphy add-on to add GIFs to the Freehand canvas, making your presentations and working sessions fun and engaging.
- Google: Embed Google content directly into the freehand.
- Inspect: The Inspect add-on simplifies the design-to-development process. Use the Inspect add-on to access measurements, colors, assets, and code for your designs.
- Jira: Use the Jira add-on to import Jira issues to Freehand and create Jira issues directly from sticky notes and cards.
- Loom: Use the Loom add-on to record a video walkthrough to add context to your freehand.
- Mode: Embed live Mode reports so you can link work to live data.
- Prototypes: Import screens from your prototypes and embed fully functional InVision prototypes directly into your freehand.
- Spinner: Use the Spinner add-on to choose a winner from everyone active in a freehand.
- This or That: Use the This or That add-on to decide between two things.
- Timer: Use the timer to keep track of timed tasks to keep collaborators engaged and focused.
- Trello: Use the Trello add-on to import Trello cards into Freehand and create Trello cards directly from sticky notes and cards.
- Unsplash: Use the Unsplash add-on to add high quality stock images from Unsplash to your freehand.
- Videos: Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos directly into the freehand so you can watch a video while you collaborate.
- Wireframe: Create a wireframe right in Freehand and share with your team to start collaborating.
You can add launcher buttons to your freehand to enable other users to open Freehand add-ons, integrations, and tools right from the freehand canvas.
To learn more about embedding your content in Freehand, read Embedding content in Freehand