This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Freehand includes Add-ons and Templates to boost your team’s collaboration and workflow. You can pin frequently-used add-ons to the toolbar for easy access.
Explore the Freehand add-ons below:
- Inspect: The Inspect add-on simplifies the design-to-development process. Use the Inspect add-on to access measurements, colors, assets, and code for your designs.
- Jira: Use the Jira add-on to import Jira issues to Freehand and create Jira issues directly from sticky notes and cards.
- Giphy: Use the Giphy add-on to add GIFs to the Freehand canvas, making your presentations and working sessions fun and engaging.
- Loom: Use the Loom add-on to record a video walkthrough to add context to your freehand.
- Adobe XD: Use the Adobe XD add-on to curate and contextualize designs in Freehand so collaborators can easily give feedback.
- Figma: Use the Figma add-on to curate and contextualize designs in Freehand so collaborators can easily give feedback.
- Prototypes: Import screens from your prototypes and embed fully functional InVision prototypes directly into your freehand.
- Timer: Use the timer to keep track of timed tasks to keep collaborators engaged and focused.
- Google: Embed Google content directly into the freehand.
- Mode: Embed live Mode reports so you can link work to live data.
- Videos: Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos directly into the freehand so you can watch a video while you collaborate.
- Wireframe: Create a wireframe right in Freehand and share with your team to start collaborating.
Learn more about embedding your content in Freehand here: Embedding content in Freehand
Using the More tools menu (•••) in the toolbar, you can also apply a template to an existing document.