This article provides answers for InVision V7
To confirm your version, check the upper right corner of your dashboard.
Freehand includes an optional Add-ons and Templates menu to boost your team’s collaboration and workflow. You can pin frequently-used add-ons to the sidebar for easy access.
Explore the Freehand add-ons below:
- Loom: Use the Loom add-on to record a video walkthrough to add context to your freehand.
- Figma: Use the Figma add-on to curate and contextualize designs in Freehand so collaborators can easily give feedback.
- Timer: Use the timer to keep track of timed tasks to keep collaborators engaged and focused.
- Google: Embed Google content directly into the freehand.
- Mode: Embed live Mode reports so you can link work to live data.
- Videos: Embed YouTube or Vimeo videos directly into the freehand so you can watch a video while you collaborate.
Learn more about embedding your content in Freehand here: Embedding content in Freehand
Using the Add-ons and Templates menu, you can also apply a template to an existing document.