You can embed YouTube or Vimeo videos directly in your freehand. Play, fast forward, and pause the video right in the freehand.
To embed a video into a freehand:
- Copy the URL from the YouTube or Vimeo video you want to embed.
- Open the freehand in which you want to embed a video.
- Click the Add-ons menu on the right sidebar.
- Choose YouTube or Vimeo depending on your video source.
- Paste the URL, and click Add video.
- Resize the embedded document, if desired.
Tip: Double-click the embedded video to activate the video controls.
Learn more about embedding your content in Freehand in this article.